Monday, June 16, 2008

My Poor Thumb..

I sprain my thumb on Saturday.. Now, my right thumb movement is super restricted! Any big movement around tht area, i will feel the pain.. I can't do a "Good" hand sign or bend my right thumb down.. It's very irritating.. Can't even tied my hair!

Luckily, i am left-hand writer.. And my exams are over! If not, it will b worse.. ha.. It's very stupid how i hurt my hand.. It's was on last Saturday when i was changing my tights into my causal wear after my dance practice when i put my thumb in the inner part of my tights to push it down to undress it.. It was a little tight cos it's "tights" so i applied more force.. Then, i heard some funny cracking noise.. Immediately, i felt the pain.. And i straight away knew tht i sprain my thumb as it's not the first time! I had sprain it once before when carry up a heavy bag and i should be more careful with my thumb cos it will be easily sprain again.. But i forgotten all about it..

It got swollen.. But when i want to look for the sin seh on sat, it was close.. So, i went down on Sunday morning to Ma Guang located at boon lay shopping centre where i got my treatment the last time round.. The doc did "Zhen Jiu" on my hand with 4 needles! As shown below in the photo.. My poor hand!



Then got my hand bandage up till like the photo below.. With some medication in it.. Those black color sticky sticky stuff which i think tht it smells like the Chinese cough syrup tht i take when i got a cough.. Anyway, I got to change the bandage everyday till Wednesday.. Haiz..

So, tht for today! Just wanna write this down.. My left hand is quite tired now.. Ciaoz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails