Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Saturday..

Last Saturday, Long day!! Was awake for more than 18 hrs..

In the morning, i went for the community service work at Serangoon CC. It was the lucnheon with the elderly. I was the game master, my first time being a game master on stage. I was super nervous and my hands were cold during the first game session. But it got better when the second game was played. I was happy that the elderly enjoyed the games that we prepared for them. I was surprised that they were pretty excited during the game sessions. Everything went very well as planned. Gd job done!

After the luncheon, i went down to Alexandra hospital to visit mx. She was warded due to dengue fever. Stupid Mosquito!! Poor gal, she looked very weak and have no appetite. Nash, Qian and myself got to stare at her and make her eat more during dinner time. Hope she get well soon.

Then in the evening hours, i met up with caryn n may (BFFs) at orchard. We had a great meal at Billy Bombers, my first time eating there. Verdict: food not bad. ribs worth a try! Then we walked down orchard road and enjoyed a session of "Sound like Saturday" performance. Love the music! After the performance, we went to the coffee bean and tea leaf at ION orchard and chill out. I enjoyed the time spending with them just like the good old days during uni.

Today, cy n me went down to visit her in the afternoon. She looks slightly weaker than yesterday. But during the evening hours, she looked better and she ate more than yesterday for her dinner. Faster get well!! I guess, i will be dropping by tml again to check out on her and make sure she eat more!! hahahahaa..

Below is a nice song from 羅志祥-愛不單行. Enjoy!




That's all for now. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails