Friday, May 27, 2011

Just another random updates..

It's been quite some time since i last written anything here..

Life have never been so interesting nowadays. I am now a qualified open water diver.. Wee~

There are lots of ups and downs this week. One of my dance instructor had just left us. He is now at a much happier place where there is no pain and sufferings. I was very down on Monday as it was the day that i lost 2 cases and received the news of his death.

On Tuesday, i fought hard for a big case. The real world is really competitive and it's cruel! After all, i won the battle! Bottom line is "Don't think i am new, you can snatch my case! BEWARE!!" hahahaha.. (evil-ness in the air)

On Wednesday, i went to a show flat. It was my second day at the show flat. It was really interesting as it was the day that they launch the development. There was live balloting for units of the development. There were lots of agents around. In fact, the agents were more than the buyers on that day. Mainly because it was a weekday.

Today, i took off from work. I am looking forward to my dinner later. Hope it turn out well. :P
My parents rented a chalet for this weekend as it is their wedding anniversary. My dad is so sweet to plan this for my mum but my mum is not very happy about it. Reason being she said he could have used this money spend on the chalet on a diamond.. -_-lll (hahaha.. that's my mummy..)

I plan to learn how to ride a motor bike in December this year when my friend is back from UK. Hopefully, i can get myself another license by mid of next year. That's one of my new year resolution.

With regards to my drinking habit, i think i have been drinking every Friday or Saturday.. Seriously, i got to do something about it. (but every time i just say say only.. haiz) I need to "JIA YOU" on this area!!

And finally, we found a place to start our dance lesson again!!! I will be going for my lessons on every Friday for lesson.. I hope this will give myself a very good excuse to reduce my drinking outings.. hahaha.. I am so looking forward to the new dance lessons.. I am trying to slim down because i think i had put on a little ever since i started working with the bank.

 That's for now.. Can't wait for the dinner later.. A free dinner.. Muahahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this
post and also the rest of the website is extremely good.


Feel free to surf to my web-site; click here to read more

Related Posts with Thumbnails