Friday, May 16, 2008

7th year together and counting

I just celebrated our 7Th anniversary together on the 14Th May 2008. We had an simple Fish & Co. meal at jurong point and really enjoyed it with fresh roses specially bought by my dear.. 7Th yr together and this is only the fourth flower that i receive from him.. Hmm.. I wonder why it isn't the seventh? ha.. This bouquet of roses was special to us because it has 7 roses on it which symbolise our 7Th yr together cos usually people won't buy 7 roses.. It usually comes in 1, 3, 5 or 12 roses.



The 7 roses..

Sometimes i wonder why other couples always quarrel and have cold war with one another when you love that person so much? N i never really have any quarrels with my dear? I am a person who never understand why couples quarrel for very minor things such as the bf is sick and never accompany her, so she is sad and angry with him.. Is it because i am good temper or is he very good at torturing with my attitude? I guess this takes two hands to clap, both of us have good temper especially him.. Cos whenever the time of the month where my "relative" comes to visit me, i tends to be irritated easily and giving him attitude to put him in difficult position sometimes.. He is always so patient with me and giving in to me everytime he can..


But my mum says this to me when i told her that me and my bf never really quarrel before, she will says :" Ai yah, cos when you got problem, you both broke up.. " I was like "Diaoz"! No.. That was not the course of that broke up like 3 yrs ago..


Anyway, i feel fortunate to find someone that is always there for me whenever i needed him and giving me tender loving care. I love you lots, dear! And i am confident that we have many more yrs ahead together.



That's him with his food while we had our dinner at Fish & Co.



That's me with the Fish & Rice (my all-time favourite there)

Apart from this, I wanted to give a "Surprise for him" on the anniversary.. But instead he got me surprised! And this was what happen, I wanted to give him a little surprise by dropping by his void deck to surprise him so that we can go to Jurong Point together that day. I specially came out earlier so that i will be able to surprise him when he comes out of his place. We were suppose to meet at JP at 6pm and usually he will goes out around 5 plus. I reach his void deck at 5pm! And waited till like 5.40pm when i sms "Not to be late, n i am already on my way there!" because i never seen him coming out till that time..


Then, i receive a call from him soon after i sent the msg.. To my horror, he called and said that he was already there waiting for me and faster come! OMG! My little surprise and all the while waiting for me was wasted.. I feel so Stupid! Haiz.. Then, i quickly took a cab down to meet him.. And then i was Surprised by him as he walk towards me with flowers.. So sweet of him.. Arrggghh.. but i still feel stupid till now, luckily i bought my Marco notes there to study.. At least, time is not wasted..


The reason why i didn't get to see him all the while waiting for him was because he went out earlier at 4.50pm to buy the flowers for me which that was his surprise! Haiz.. I should have gone there earlier.. Anyway, it's either his surprise will succeed or mine cos if he see me under his void deck, he can't possibly go to buy the flowers to surprise me le.. hee.. An unsuccessful "Surprise"!





A Happy and blessed women with her lovely flowers..

That's all for now.. Ciaoz..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails