Sunday, May 18, 2008

Am i a little over this time?

My bf called me this afternoon telling me that his female colleague ask him to accompany her to work tml cos she is not familiar on how to get to the working venue at Dempsey hill. And also because she stay in jurong area so it will be nice for bf who also stay in Jurong area to go to work with her. My bf ask me if it's okie that he goes to work with her and only with her cos the rest of their colleagues don't stay near their area.

And i immediately said: "NO! Cannot!"

If it's you, will you allow your bf or gf to go out together (one to one)? Am i a little too extreme in this case?

Not letting my bf to go out wif the girl even if she is attached.. I didn't know why i was so firm on this issue or may be it's because of the history of other gals (who are sluts!).. I trust my bf however i don't have trust in other gals who i don't know to go out with my bf even she is attached.

However, i am okie if he goes out with two gals with him (the only guy).. Cos i don't like the feeling where my bf is with another woman (one to one) on a long journey bus or together for a long period of time. My bf (poor thing) got to reject the gal and letting her travel to a place where she is not familiar. Am i a little mean to her (even through she is attached)? Poor gal got to travel to the unfamiliar place..

So if it was you, will you allow your bf/gf to go out with another person alone? Or will you be like me, immediately say no?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails