Wednesday, May 28, 2008

About my bro.. And my after exam plans..

I find this very interesting on how my brother describes himself in his newly created blog. Which shows his creativity and "crappyness". Here's how it goes:

About Me

Tan HongXiang

20 Years old Studying Mechanical Engineering in SP. Love to Crap, Hate to Lie. Also dun like to let ppl down. Looking for inner peace! On my head, I have a pair of eyes, ears, 1 mouth 1 nose and a hell lot of hair. I also have a pair of arms and legs. HAHA ! Nothing special right? Read on.. 1 of my feet is flat foot and the other have an arc. My feet cant bend lesser then 90 degrees but they can stretch to more then 190 degrees. One of my leg muscle is as small as a weak person whereas the other one is as fit as a runner. My belly button is slightly off to my right. My lower jaw is more front then my upper jaw. I have BOTH single and double eye lid. I can control my dreams and do whatever i want in it most of the time. The worst thing is that i have a mind that thinks differently. Like it have 2 sides. WTH right? Yes. WTH...

It is very true and realistic when it comes to describing the condition of his leg.. Quite Lame rite through..

I also have a single eye lid and a double eye lid which is not very common.. That's a characteristics tht my bro and i have.. But my double eye lid is on the left and his is on the right.. Quite kool huh? The most interesting thing of this is tht we both were not born with double eye lid, can't remember when one started to become a double..

Apart from all these, my next paper is later at 2.30pm.. Pray hard and cross fingers tht i can do well..

Last Sunday, i went to FOOD Expo! Lots of food there.. There is where i ate fried durian, fried "Do Do" fish cakes & wu xiang, mango sticky rice, laksa, japanese pizza, shark fin soup, "buddha jump over the wall", yam paste, mango snow ice and chin chow! Damn! I really can eat alot! Fat liaoz..

And Drank honey lemon drink, chin chow drink and lime juice.. Not to forget all the little food samples here and there.. OMG! I am going to be fatter.. Didn't realised i ate so much tht day.. And it was all in the 2 hour plus trip there.. This is crazy.. haha..

Among all them, there was a booth where they do express manicure and ear candle service in FOOD expo where by rite there shd be only food.. My mum was complaining tht she got a slight headache so i suggest her to try the ear candle as they do head messages for $9 only.. Tht's very cheap la.. And after tht we bought a Facial package for $29 tht consists of a facial wash plus mask, eye brow trimming and head till shoulder message! It's Very cheap lor! In addition tht my mum's friend had recommend her to go tht place before, so i think it will be quite worth the money!

After tht, i went to my grandpa's place where i saw my cousin "the Famous One" who was not suppose to be there and somewhere else performing! ha..

I am looking forward to finish all my papers which is less than 2 weeks from now! And so my after exam plans are:

  1. Go clubbing the next day after my paper which falls on a Wednesday! Ladies nite! Anyone wants to come along? On the 11 June..
  2. Go to shop till i drop in this year's GSS where i got Takashimaya $30 voucher and Tangs $50 voucher..
  3. Go for the Facial treatment tht my mum bought from the FOOD Expo
    Pamper myself with a full set of manicure and pedicure! (where i sign up a package with citibella)
  4. Go travelling as usual.. Hope to go to Genting before my Thailand trip if it's not too expensive. Then head to Thailand..
  5. Find a permanent job and become a "OL"..

That's all for now.. Ciaoz..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails