Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally, i can feel that i am back on my feet liaoz.. After some stuff that i did to vent my frustration, i felt so much better. Well, if not for that stupid call, i would have been on my feet earlier.. Damn that call!! Anyway, moving on..

Training is a boring thing.. But it's the people that make it fun.. People are generally very nice and i love the postive culture. It make me feels great everyday. More gatherings are coming up and i am looking forward to it. N my birthday.. Woohoo.. Tml there will be a informal gathering with the whole dept, can't wait to network and know more abt them. Plus, it's payday tml.. Super short of cash now, in need of the pay!!

The past 3 weeks of Saturdays were crazy.. Cos i was awake for more than 24 hrs.. Madness!! Got to change this habit liaoz. Super tiring de lor..

That's all for now. Ciaoz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails