Monday, April 19, 2010

Wat a day?!

Life is just like a roller coaster.. There is always ups and downs.. You never know what happen tml which makes life even interesting.

Well, today is just a interesting and random day. If anyone could have told me, i guess i would be as shock. I was put into to a shock mode for a while on the first encounter. It's even better to shock me twice in a day. Is this consider fate too? I guess so. Ha~

Finally, it's really time to put everything to an end. I once told a friend if this will to happen, i will confirm move on immediately. And great! it happens.. Right in front of me!! TWICE!!! I really wanna find a place to scream it out loud.

Everything just seems so fake, like a dream but it's the reality. How great is tht?

Well, life still goes on..

My shift manager just called, my schedule change again.. Tml work in the morning shift tht starts at 7am.
Time to go to bed and throw everything behind. Nitz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails