Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Everyday is a Brand New Day!!

I'm meeting all kind of interesting people everyday with this job. Everyday is a brand new day with a surprise in the office. Today is the 8th day of opening and we had ice-cream as dessert for lunch. And balloons all over in the team dinning room where we had our meals.

I am now looking forward to the arrival of each day. There is always something new, something to learn from each and every incident.

There is always a reason why things happen the way there are. And why some people stay in your life and why some don't. No matter what i'll just take it as a learning journey for me to grow.

There was once that i really hate for what you had did to me, that stupid call! But now, there is only blessings to you both. Because i now believe in loving someone is to see the person being happy. I am now happy because i had seen you moved on and found someone that you loved. With the fact that i remembered the smile on your face when you were with her on the day that i last met you.

I am now moved on for my future. Seeking a true love for myself. So, now where is my better half? hahaha..
Any recommendations?? :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails