Monday, May 10, 2010

It's the little things that people do which make a difference..

Today, my shift manager did some sweet little things that i really appreciate it alot.

Firstly, we were complaining that there were no more drinking water for us. He try to look for them but they were out of stock. So, he went to the convenience store to buy several bottle for his staffs on his own account. Because, it is still unsure whether he can claim the money back.

Secondly, we were complaining that one of our counters was very warm ever since it was open due to the design and was quite stuffy there. He took effort to purchase a standing air-cooler on his off day (which was yesterday) so that the staff can have a better working environment at the counter. Poor guy got to carry the air-cooler from suntec to property. But it was very nice and thoughtful of him to do that for the sake of his staff.

Lastly, i feel that it is the sweetest thing. Me, myself was the one who complaint that the working area is a bit dusty as my hands are a bit sensitive to dust. I was already starting to scratch my hands at the counter and he saw that happening. He ask me why i was scratching my hands and i complaint that it was dusty as my hands start to itch. He agreed with me and mention that he will get something for us to clean the counter. And he went off. Shortly, he return with a pack of antiseptic wipes. Again, it was on his own account.

I just feel that he is a very thoughtful person and really take care of his staff''s welfare. It is very nice to have such shift manager around. I am happy to work with people like him.

Sadly, he is attached. hahahaha.. :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails