Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just another day.. Love to be alone..

It just any other day, a random day.

It feels great when a guy commented that i looked beautiful yesterday. But i will always wonder if he just want to strike a conversation with me or getting my attention? The reason being i don't agree with what the person says. Because I feel that i am not a beautiful gal. Or why am i beautiful for a day only?? hahaha..

Today, someone told me he feel that i am that kind of gal who is the type where the longer you look at me, you will find me beautiful.. -___-"' (my reply to him is "you are not the first one who says that to me.." hahaha..) But still i have no confidence in myself on that aspect.

After work today, i went to SweetSpot to buy a slice of cake. But in the end, it became a treat from my colleague who said he just won some $$ from his shares. Very generous of him, i feel. I brought the cake back and share it with my brother. It is always sweet to share a chocolate cake with someone.

On my way back, i usually took a bus from property to Tanjong Pagar Mrt station. Tanjong Pagar is a place near my several of my previous workplace. Somehow, i was hungry and i miss the food over there. So, randomly i walk into the stall and bought my dinner. I had my dinner alone in that little shop. And i enjoy the peace and yummy soya chicken rice with green tea alone. The feeling is special, something different. Eating at a place where it is usually crowded during lunchtime and very quiet during dinnertime.

Sometimes, i really question myself. Am i really for a new relationship if there is someone after me? But sadly there is no one after me now.. :(   hahaha.. Anyway, the thought of starting to know the person and his family all over again just set me aside. Will i ever be ready?? hmmmm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, once you are hurt in a relationship doesn't mean that you will be hurt forever. I'm once having the same thought that a new start freaks me out because we are scare we will get hurt again. but not every guy is like that. during that period of time, friends are really important. my friend is afraid i will not be able to stand up again in relationship but he keeps on encouraging me. i'm sure you will be able to stand up again. you just need time to heal and the right guy to appear at the right time and place to open your heart. so don't give up. cheers.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails