Friday, May 21, 2010

Pleasant Surprise..

I started this morning with a pleasant surprise. My colleague bought MacDonald's Egg McMuffin for me and some colleagues as breakfast. So sweet of him.. It is so called "爱心早餐". It has been quite some time since someone bought breakfast for me. (but not only for me la.) Anyway, Thanks for making my day!! :)

My allowance is almost dried up le.. Now, i "吃草" almost everyday.. Can't wait for my payday.. First on my Shopping list: Osim uSqueeze for my legs.. I also will like to meet up with my friends and enjoy great dinner with them.. Missing Caryn & May.. It has been some time since i last see them.. Miss the uni days.. :(

Last but not least, i am enjoying my life now with great colleagues and meeting "Interesting" people everyday.. Stay positive is the way to live my life now..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails