Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reflections of the Year 2010..

Counting down on the last 10 days of the year.. What have you done this year..
Time for some reflections.. Ten things of the year!!

1] I had make more than one hundred friends this year, be it from work, from community service, my Russia Trip or thru my friends.. I make friends from different countries.. Amazing~

2] Lots of drinking session with my drinking ka kee or colleagues.. (or should i say tones of it) Too much alcohol this year.. (I had never vomited in the previous years of my drinking but this year, i think i have vomited 3 times out of so many drinking sessions. And on one of the occasions, i vomited like 4-5 times in 24hrs..) Definitely need to cut down on that!! My new year resolution.. hahaha..

3] Did lots of crazy things in the second half of the year. Things that you will not imagine that i have did.. All because i want to have some fun and do some crazy stuff.. (I also cannot believe it that i did them.. It was so not me.. Plainly playful because i am single. )

4] Being kissed by both female (Just on one occasion) and male (I think maybe 3-4 times) this year. (OMFG~ Well, Most of them were drunk..)

5] Travelled to 2 new places, Russia and Macao.. I was very lucky to be selected to go Russia. It was like a Dream! An Amazing place..

6] I was hoping that some miracles will happen by the end of the year. Well, it happen!!

First, it was AWS aka 13th Month payout announced. Which means more payout at the end of this month. Yippee!!

Secondly, i won a prize from the company's Dinner & Dance lucky draw. (which i still do not know what the prize was because i haven't got the time to claim it.) (See~ i still got some luck leh!!)

Thirdly, people around me especially my colleagues were asking me, "Do you have a boyfriend??" And when i answered them, "No, no one is after me.. No one wants me!!" No one believes me.. They always said, "It must be you who have high standards." And now, someone is really after me.. Of all people.. Haiz .. (See la, My Backside itchy la..)

7] It's been a year of single hood and lots of freedom. Kinda of enjoyed it! That's why i don't wanna step into a relationship yet. Still wanna play some more.. Still looking for my better half. Still searching for that "Feeling" for another person..

8] Nowadays when i go out, i need to put on some makeup or should i say it is a must! I think 9 out of 10 times, i will put on makeup before i step out of my house. And if i don't put on makeup, i will probably put on my spectacles. Well, now more "ai mei" already, not like last time.. hahaha.. (And for once, i was mistaken as my younger brother's girlfriend.. So happy on that day.. Because it means that i am younger and he is older than me.. wahaha~)

9] Sometimes when i go overseas, i'll buy some postcards back as a souvenir. But i have never posted any of them out. And this year, it was the First time in my life to send out postcard.. Also, finally i'm on skype.. (Jessie Chua~ U better Feel honoured now!! hahaha)

10] Been to private events doing charity auctions, it is a wonderful thing to do. Raising Funds for non-profitable organizations, helping those who are in need. And at the same time, meeting new people and enjoy great food and drinks..

Well, the list may still goes on.. So, what have you done this year??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails