Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates for the day~

I finally received my FIRST TIPS from a Russian guest for bringing them to a restaurant. The amazing thing is they only speak Russian and the only words i know and remembered in Russian is "Yes" , "No" , "I don't understand Russian" and "Thank you". hahaha.. The rest was all about body language. Isn't that cool? hahaha.. So proud of myself!! Wahahaha..

I am excited to go for an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck on that. I feel that i need to change a working environment, mainly due to health concerns. I have been coughing for the past month, one whole month already!! The thing is i don't really cough when i am at home as i don't like to use air-conditioner. At my work place, it is an air-condition environment and the thing that makes it worse is the smoking environment. My shift managers have been rather nice to me to place me at external counters or non-smoking floor during work time. I really appreciate their effort.

I have been shopping at Gmarket alot. So far, i had bought shoes, dress, belts, kimchi, t-shirts, wallet, bags, sunglasses, hair curlers and Polaroid camera (gift for a friend). That's quite a number of things!! OMG~ I just realised that i had bought so many different type of things from there..

Life's been great so far. I enjoyed the time spend with my family and friends and is contented with what i have now.

And  i am trying to fulfill my new year resolution which is to cut down on drinking. So far as good, only went out once and i will not be going out for a drink for at least one month.

I'm going out later to make a pair of new spectacles as my current pair's paint is dropping off. I need my glasses even though i rarely wear them, i still need them at time like "driving" , watching a movie, when i am don't have my make-up on and others..

Also, i will be catching a movie later with des. It is quite a random thingy. The whole story started from he was supposed to meet a FB friend for a dinner. And last night, i posted on FB that i want to go for a movie in the evening hours and asked if anyone interested to PM me. So, he smsed me and told me that he is meeting his FB friends whom he had not met before for a dinner later. And asked me if i can go with him as he is not good at talking to girls and then as a reward, he will pay for my movie after the dinner. So funny!! Anyway, i think he is shy and regretted agreeing to the dinner. hahaha.. The interesting thing is they are suppose to watch Super Junior concert together. How weird is that? This dinner is supposed to be a "get to know each other" session and also to pay them back for the concert ticket which they help him to purchase. Well, we shall see how it turns out later. I think it will be quite fun! hahaha..

Oh well, time for me to catch some sleep before everything happens later. Till then, Ciaoz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails