Monday, January 24, 2011

I WANT a Polaroid Camera!!

My first encounter of using a Polaroid Camera was in Russia where my friend bought along her Polaroid camera. I was helping her to take photos using that camera. The photos develop instantly and they were souvenirs for the camp mates and people we met there. It was so fun using it to take photos. And that is why i also wanna have my own Polaroid camera.

I have been looking at the Fuji film Mini 7s (white) Polaroid Camera since last year. I always have to urge to make the purchase online for myself!! BUT...

Once i have the camera, i will also need and want to buy the followings:

1] A Polacase (white) (for protection and decorations)
2] Different films (color, plain and cartoon ones)
3] A camera bag (brown or newspaper design)
4] Close up lens (for self-shot)
5] Holga Fish-eye lens (for different effect)
6] Holga Wide lens (to take photo at a wider angle)
7] Polaroid Albums (to keep the photos)
8] Color Pens (to write on the photos)
9] Hello Kitty Stickers (to personalise my camera)

Including the camera, that will be 10 freaking items and the list may just add on.. Like that how to buy? It will cost a bomb for me. Haiz.. Any sponsors out there?? :P

Besides, My birthday is in April. ("Hint Hint!!") hahaha...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails