Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Singlehood..

Seriously.. Recently, my different group of my friends are trying to match-make me with someone.
What's wrong with being single? hahaha.. It's FREEDOM!!

No one to call aka report everyday. If you wanna go drinking, no one to ask you to drink lesser and call you in the middle of the night. (okie, they called you because they care for you.. which is a good thing.. SO? I'm enjoying what i am doing now..)

I have a friend recently added me to the group on facebook called "The Club". He is doing this free-of-charge, adding single gentlemen and ladies to this group so that they can PM each other and get to know one another. Come on~ I know that i fits the criteria prefectly by being single and not attached. But do i really need this? hahaha..

One of my friend told me that i give ppl an impression that i am very independent. If there is any problem, i will be able to solve it by myself. Then, i wonder is this a good thing? Hmmmm... I don't like people to worry for me. May be that why i am pretty independent. And lessen my chances of being taken care by someone. hahaha..

And yar, i am starting my new job very soon. Looking forward to it. Hope everything will go well there. I am already missing my wonderful colleagues in MBS already. Even through, it is not my last working day. Sad to leave such a fantastic batch of people, we walked thru the good and bad days. On the other hand, happy for myself to step back into the industry where i belong. :)

Nevertheless, i don't mind meeting new people and making new friends. Just don't like the idea of naming me and another guy as a couple. Haiz..

That's for now. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails